Lingual Translators Pvt. Ltd.
launches Children’s vision on ‘Foreign Languages
School children honoured with participation certificate and selected one for one-month training
August 30, 2020, Delhi: To commemorate International Translation Day, Lingual Translators Pvt. Ltd. invited online entries from students to participate in the ‘Essay writing competition on favorite foreign language- which & why’.
Mr. Dilip Kumar, Director, Mrs. Monika Sharma, Lingual Translator P. Ltd. Mr. Virender Kumar Sharma, Mrs. Neetu Yadav and Mrs. Ritu were jury members, who honoured the participation certificates to school students and 10 students were selected for one-month complimentary training.
Students from following schools participated:
· Anand school
· ANGELES VALLEY SCHOOL RAJPURA
· Dass and brown world school
· K.R. Mangalam World School Vikaspuri
· Maharaja Agarsain Public School
· PP INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
· Sachdeva global school
· St. Joseph's English School
· The millennium school, KALANWALI
Formal virtual award ceremony along with Interactive session on importance of Foreign languages held on Sept 30, International Translation Day.
Mr. Kumar said, “The essay writing competition and interactive session on foreign languages organized as a CSR initiative to encourage and motivate students for their excellent performance. He encouraged students to ask the desired question from available speakers from India, Japan, Russia, Germany etc.”
Following were the speakers and their topics:
· Mrs. Irina Pandey, Multilinguist and MBA from Bangalore University briefed the students on Benefits of being multilingual.
· Ms. Edith, MBA from Shandong University of Technology, General Manager of an International Trading company delivered her speech on Significance of learning foreign language in AI world
· Mr. Ravi Yadav, Master in Physics from IIT Hyderabad, PhD Scholar, Osaka University, Japan informed the student about Research and Scholarship opportunities in Japan.
· Mr. Ramandeep Singh, Masters Student and Scholar of a renowned Organization, Hochschule Fulda (University of Fulda) Germany interacted with students on foreign languages, Study Programs and Student life in Germany
· Mr. Virender Kumar Sharma, Project Manager, Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad briefed the students on Importance of Foreign languages “Human -in-the-loop Machine learning
Ms Lovleen Verma, Masters in HR Management from Bonn University, Germany, currently working as an Operations Manager at Aon, based in Munich, Germany could not attend the session due to some unavoidable circumstance, but she conveyed her message to support and advice the candidates willing to move Germany for study purpose.
Students were briefed about the importance of foreign languages in Machine learning, AI Word, overseas study/research programs, career opportunities etc.