A certified translation is a translation accompanied by a signed & sealed statement called COA (certificate of authentication) attesting that the translation is accurate and complete as per the original document. Normally, certified translation is needed when a candidate is supposed to submit his or her documents for any official reasons to any foreign office or embassies while applying for visa for the purpose of immigration to other countries or for admission in foreign colleges etc.
Certified translation consists of 3 parts.
- Print out of original document (stamped and sealed by LTPL).
- Print of translation (Certified by LTPL having seal & signature).
- Notarization stamp on each & every page of translated document.
- Certificate of Authentication (COA)
LTPL provides a great facility that you do not have to visit our office to avail our Certified Translation Service. You can just email us scanned copy of your original document and we will email you soft copy of translation and will send the hard copy via courier.
So it does not matter where you are in India or anywhere in the world LTPL provides you its services at your place any time
Certified translation is required in the below mentioned documents:
- Birth certificate translation
- Immigration document translation
- Educational document translation
- Marriage certificate translation
- Police clearance certificate translation
- Company document translation
- Legal document translation
Along with the translation we also provide the following attestation
- Apostille services
- HRD attestation
- Embassy attestation
- MEA attestation
Professional translation services became a part of the business, as companies are going global. You will encounter thousands of agencies that offer translation services, if you conduct an online search. With lots of possibilities that are available, it becomes hard to choose the right supplier for your business? You must remember that a class translation agency may supply you with quality work. Therefore, additional care and research are crucial for choosing the right agency. There are freelance translators operating in the marketplace who provide translations at rates that are inexpensive.
A translation agency that is pro will ensure such as no other freelance translators may that quality is preserved. Why freelance translators offer not quality than translation services? The solution to this will be standards and the hiring criteria for the translators. These translation businesses have a lot of experience in the field of translation and interpretation and hire.
The next thing is the translation service's cost. Remember, quality work has its price. But, a pro translation company provides quality work at reasonable prices.
Don't ever think that by paying low cost for your work you're bagging the top deals. On the flip side you'll end in paying more to redo this exact same work. It's extremely crucial to find the ideal translation bureau for your company, because wrong or wrong translation can place your company's reputation at stake.
- Accounting / Finance translation
- Educational material translation
- Building & construction translation
- Engineering & consultation translation
- Company profile translation
- Court Judgment translation
- Immigration document translation
- Training material translation
- Educational, birth, marriage certificate translation
- Automotive translation
- Legal translation
- Software translation
- Medical translation
- Website translation
- Book translation